KieranTimberlake signed on to the AIA 2030 Commitment, committing to make all buildings we design carbon neutral by the year 2030. We take a holistic view in designing for sustainability by integrating systems with environmentally ethical choices through:
- Seeking beauty in design, unifying performance and aesthetics.
- Collecting and enhancing the power of data to interpret building performance metrics.
- Publishing, sharing, reporting, and discussing performance results frequently.
- Providing resources empowering the firm to improve its environmental, economic, and social literacy.
- Reducing the impact of our waste and water streams.
- Making environmental choices clear, visible, and memorable.
- Sharing successful tools, methods, and outcomes with the profession.
As a result, KieranTimberlake is aligned with 2030 Commitment targets in our design work and on track to reach net zero carbon in our practice operations.
Learn more here.