With ESG principles embedded into everything we do, the goal of our Sustainable Legacies strategy is straightforward: to ensure that the work we do in partnership with our clients leaves a positive, lasting impact for communities and our planet. In pursuit of this goal we aim to:
- Incorporate an ESG action plan for reducing carbon impact by at least 50 percent on all major projects.
- Develop and grow our dedicated ESG and sustainable services each year.
- Work with clients and partners to drive innovation in climate change, sustainable design and social value.
- Embed net-zero, resilience and social value targets into our client account management program and the work we bid for.
- Measure key impacts such as carbon emissions, climate resilience and social value on major projects.
- Reach science-based net zero by 2030 by:
- Implementing a 50 percent reduction in business travel.
- Developing carbon reduction targets in partnership with our supply chain.
- Decarbonizing all fleet vehicles and switching to renewable energy tariffs.
- Offsetting residual carbon by creating our own nature-based solution projects.
- Drive leadership accountability and advocacy through specific ESG goals/metrics in annual goals.
- Track and report on ESG performance targets in line with leading industry benchmarks (i.e., Sustainability Accounting Standards Board [SASB] and Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures [TCFD]).
Learn more here.